Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Twenty Seven Names

There are a few really great fashion brands that come from New Zealand that many of you may not have heard about yet. Twenty Seven Names is one of them.

image

Unfortunately, like a lot of New Zealand things, I didn’t have an appreciation for Rachel Easting and Anjali Stewart’s label until I had left the country. What ended up sparking my interest in them is the running theme of group shots in their campaigns. Such a simple, practical, and what should be obvious format that is seldom used in the fashion industry.

It shows the strength of the brand, which is seamless cohesiveness throughout their collections – an element that was drilled into me as a design major and something that now stands out for me as a viewer. Below is a selection of Twenty Seven Names’ campaign shots from the last few years, as well as a sneak peak of the freshly revealed S/S 2011 collection (courtesy of I Have So Much To Tell You) >>

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

- Jessica

We Don’t Own Any Of These Images

No comments:

Post a Comment