Sunday, April 3, 2011

New Favourite Graphic Designer >> Matthew Cooper

imageMatthew Cooper’s body of work is something that I never new how much I liked. I’ve had the above 7” album cover displayed on my wall for over a year and only now did I think to google who actually created it.

Turns out the artist, UK Graphic Designer Matthew Cooper, has an amazing collection of super-graphic pieces that take inspiration from things like typography, collage, and photography. He’s done a lot of freelance work for the independent record company Domino, as well as for places like GQ Magazine, Penguin Books, and The Royal Shakespeare Company.

Below is a selection of my favourites, all taken from debutart.com >>

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

-Jessica

1 comment:

  1. Personal Service sets me apart.
    You won’t get lost in a management shuffle between executives and newbies and wonder if anyone really understands you. Every step of the way it’s a creative partnership that’s both collaborative and accountable. Count on agency quality work at price you can live with.

    Gerald J. Snyder
    3327 Cemetery Street
    Salinas, CA 93901
    831-921-0514
    dean.designer13@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete