Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Thought to Action

The next two months are important and busy ones for those of us graduating at the end of March from The Art Institute. Internships, portfolios, classes, extra curricular projects, job hunting and avoiding catastrophic stress levels are high on the must-do list for all of us.

So what better time to add yet another time consuming project to my over-flowing plate!

Introducing the Design a Day Challenge: A 60 day attempt to create something new everyday.

Sparked by the desire to buff-up my design portfolio I plan to introduce a new design everyday at this website. I’ll post a new link on Common Contents once a week or so to update the project’s progress. I hope to vary techniques, styles and approaches to my designs as often as possible, and perhaps inspire some of you to start a similar endeavour. Strength in numbers, commoners!

image

www.thoughttoaction.tumblr.com

- Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment