Wednesday, January 19, 2011

High Five...Wednesdays?

I've been bad. My lack of posting has been due to school prep and laziness...but I want to share this now.
The Globes happened last Sunday and my god, there were gorgeous women everywhere. Jess and I had a chance to review all of the dresses a couple of days ago, and now I want to share my top 5 women who stole the night. Normally I dont like bright colors but this season it seemed to be good. Most of my picks are outside of my normal color choices but hooray for change!

 Better late than never, right??

5. Tied for 5th....
Mandy Moore in Monique Lhuillier

Mila Kunis in Vera Wang
4. Jane "sexy" Fonda
Jane Fonda in George Hobeika
3. Tied for 3rd...
Angelina Jolie in Versace

Anne Hathaway in Giorgio Armani
2. Emma Stone (who was so close to being my number one)
Emma Stone in Calvin Klein
And my 1 choice goes to.....
January Jones in Versace. Hot damn. Why wouldn't she be # 1?

I'm sure my partner would disagree on some of my choices, but I'm most certain we both share the same love and drool for January Jones. And Christina Hendricks (not on the list). Va-va-vooooom.


I love awards season.
None of these images are ours.

- MARLS



No comments:

Post a Comment