Sunday, July 3, 2011

Under the Influence #1

So it’s been a while…obviously, however I will not get into explaining or apologizing for my lack of posting – mainly because I find it a little obnoxious when other bloggers do the same.

As for the future of Common People – I’m going to start posting again, but for now I will be treating it as more of an image resource blog, in an attempt to try and organize my insane image library on my slowly dying laptop. I’ve had the folder Under the Influence for over 5 years now and with over 3,000 files and no subfolders, it is anarchy in there my friends.

So here is my first post of trying to make sense of everything I’ve found inspirational and interesting over the last 5 years, one step at a time. Today’s theme – store interiors >>

Lucky-September-20080043

shoes2

photo

Lucky-December-20070023

k4oyS

isaac-zambesi-8

gnomes

commedesgarcons

cocny

180840_980

152813_980

2009-00270001

-Jessica

Due to lazy file naming, I am unsure of the sources of these images. If you know, let me know : )

No comments:

Post a Comment