Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Under the Influence #4 > Sewing

I am motivated sewing-wise at the moment! After being bummed out about my post graduate unemployment for quite a while, I am now drinking from a half-full glass and channelling my productivity towards other things. Hopefully in a few weeks I will have some news to share on this front, but for now… pictures >>

machines

pucci-at-work

sewing-circle-425sc090809

ush38

At_the_sewing_machine-765932_49105755

LV

Sewing-Women

pice1

3740_sewing_pants_520 archives ontario

Via Archives Ontario

denis-03

sweatshop

My Whitecliffe bud’s may remember the significance of the above photo – a copy of this used to hang above my workspace during my degree in fashion design back in New Zealand. I named the woman Lupe, and she was my Patron Saint. Wouldn’t have made it through without you, Lupe!

timgunnmakeitwork

-Jessica

Due to lazy file naming, I am unsure of the sources of some of these images. If you know, let me know

No comments:

Post a Comment