Tuesday, July 26, 2011

POMP By Jessica Matthew – Now Available at Dream Apparel!!

image

Some of you may know that I’ve been toying with the idea of starting my own label for a few years now.

Well, as of yesterday, I can now finally say that I have established my label, Pomp by Jessica Matthew, and a small selection of my clothing is now available for purchase at Dream Apparel in their Gastown and Granville Island locations.

Sizes and styles are very limited, so get in there fast! Check out what’s available below, shot by the talented and awesome Marlon Vizcayno >>

image

Bamboo Cropped Tank

image

Short Sleeve Grey Marle Sweatshirt with Leather Detail

image

Ruffle-Sleeve Sweatshirt in Olive Green

image

Bamboo I Heart T Shirt

 

More to come in the near future!

-Jessica

2 comments: