Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Sexiest Androgynous Ever.

So, over the weekend I was having my regular movie nights (oh yeah, you can't go wrong with movie nights!) and I happened to watch I Am Love. The movie itself was beautiful, showing the life of an upscale bourgeois family that owns a manufacturing company. The movie deals with Tilda Swinton, the main character of the film, falling in love with her son's business partner (who's possibly more than a business partner?) and the trials and tribulations that fall under the "forbidden love" basket. 

Now, normally, I would be the one who would anazlyze the movie scene by scene, but my god, I cannot get past how captivating and sexy Tilda Swinton is! She, like the post title, is the sexiest androgynous I've ever laid my eyes on.

Look at how beautiful she is:


To top off her beauty, she is also a very talented actress having won an Oscar for her performance in Michael Clayton in 2008. Fashionable, talented, and gorgeous...she is the amalgimation of everything an amazing icon should be.  

Photographs from Fanpop.com
 -Marls


No comments:

Post a Comment