Monday, February 21, 2011

Found It! >> The Other Side of the Mirror

I see nothing wrong with sharing things, It’s how I was brought up. If I find something that I think is amazing, inspiring or entertaining I like to let people know. Secrets should be reserved for things that are boring.

And on that note – I’d like to instigate a new item into the common contents of my pockets: Downloads. Today’s new toy >  The Other Side of the Mirror: Bob Dylan Live at Newport Folk Festival 1963-1965.

Considered by many one of the most important moments in music history – Bob Dylan’s electric performance at The Newport Folk festival has been something I’ve read about, but never seen in full. I stumbled upon a preview for the DVD this morning and searched for an online copy immediately. I found it here. I’d like you to have it too.

- Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment