Monday, September 5, 2011

Best of New Zealand Fashion Week 2011

Most people who know me here in Canada have probably heard some of the mild (and fun-loving of course!) smack talk I like to dish to New Zealand every once and a while. Public transport and weather rate high on the smack-o-metre, for example. But there is one thing that I will never speak ill of – and that is New Zealand Fashion.

Ironically, I never truly appreciated the quality, focus, and professionalism of New Zealand Fashion Week until I moved to a city that didn’t quite have the same standards in theirs. So for the last week I’ve been following NZFW online, and since most of you guys aren’t from there, I’d like to introduce you to the best of what New Zealand has to offer this season.

For more thorough coverage, please check out the blogs Katherine is Awesome and Amber & Hilary – both of which are the sources for the below images. Check them out! >>

Huffer>

 

 

Stolen Girlfriends Club>

 

Liam>

 

Ruby>

 

-Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment